1. All highly successful attorney apps have three things in common. People use them. People share them. They work. A mobile app’s brand promise is sincere, empathetic, client-centric, functional, and creates a memorable impression that is consistently delivered across all online/offline marketing channels. It serves to complement and strengthen the firm’s primary brand message and generate new clients.
2. The primary reason large Personal Injury law firms have launched mobile app campaigns is that they deliver more “winnable cases” per year. The documentation and evidence collected at the scene, combined with the immediate email forwarding of this evidence provides a definite advantage to the firm – in the number of wins, in the size of the awards and settlements, and the number of new clients.
3. The intrinsic value that a mobile app brings to a law firm is a combination of perception and reputation. The perception is that your firm has widespread expertise in handling injury accidents. This is delivered through your marketing efforts. Your firm’s reputation is further enhanced by the viral buzz that is created as your clients share your app and you enjoy market penetration, along with association endorsements, and positive press and publicity.
4. The combination of online promotion video with mobile app is ideally suited to a law firm that wants huge exposure in their region.
5. The marketing and publicity spin that your app provides is significantly more important than the app technology itself. There are distinct benefits for the “first to market” in establishing your firm as the first to bring your mobile app to your area. This advantage is well understood by the large firms that have launched mobile apps, and should not be overlooked.
Helps users accurately collect all information at the scene of an accident. Has camera, video recording and GPS functionality
Enables users to locate nearby hospitals, taxi, police stations, tow trucks and auto repair centers
An extensive collection of important information that helps your prospective clients better understand the injury claim process
Your clients can keep a detailed record of the level of pain they witness during their recovery process
Enables Client's to set task reminders. A reminder notification would pop up in the notification bar of the client's phone 1 day before and 1 hour before the event
Enables your clients manage their expense. Details with the photo of each bill can be recorded
Leverage the App in every online and offline marketing campaign of your firm.
The App can not only help you get more leads but offering the App to prospective clients would result in more conversions.
Offers your existing and prospective clients rich information and useful tools.
Kickstart your firm's online and social media campaign using the App. Get 2x traction compared to traditional social media and online marketing methods.
With over 400 PI firm clients, we are the leading app development company for PI Lawyers in the US and Canada market. Some of our clients are listed below.
For pricing related information. Please contact us via email firstname.lastname@example.org
26 South York Street, Elmhurst, IL, 60126